Restricted list on Facebook
Want to add someone as a friend on Facebook, but don’t want them to see your status updates or photos (for example, your boss or co-workers)? Just add them to your Restricted list. Restricted people can only see posts you make public or that they’ve been tagged in.
Add a friend to your restricted list:
- Go to their profile page
- Click the “Friends” button, choose “Add to another list” and choose “Restricted”
Add to or edit your restricted list:
- On the homepage, scroll down to the Friends section on the left and click More
- Scroll down and click Restricted
- In the right-hand corner click Manage List > Edit List
- Choose “Friends” from the drop-down menu
- Select which friends you would like to restrict. You can also search for them in the search box.
- Click Finish